We have made the very difficult decision to close — for now. After much consideration and mutual discussion with my staff we have had a change of heart. 😥 We know that everyone’s safety is the most important thing right now and so we have decided to close takeout orders all together.
We would like to support our community any way we can, and so I have a variety of items that can be delivered (or left on porch for pickup) to those unable to leave their houses, are on the front lines of service or are shut in, that are local to the area. Items such as bread, butter, soup, butter tarts, eggs, meat pies, etc. Please call the store 📞 705-939-1394 between 8am & 4pm or private message, to see what is available.
We will be accepting online orders but please note that we are not in the cafe & so they will not ship until we re-open. Thanks for your understanding❣️
as seen on
BUTTER TART CLUB
enter your email:
Our butter tarts are handcrafted bursts of sweet and savoury – lovingly baked for those who enjoy both flakey crusts and creamy fillings.
award winning butter tarts
Many of our customers enjoy our classic and specialty recipes.
Take a look at where our tarts have appeared:
- Ontario’s Best Butter Tart Festival Awards
- Royal Winter Fair Butter Tart Awards
- The Butter Tart Tour Awards
- LCBO Food & Drink Feature – Fall 2019
- CBS The Goods Butter Tart Taste-Off Champion 2017
- Canadian Food Championship Edmonton, AB 2016
- Front Page of the Toronto Star
- See the detailed list by clicking below…
markets & festivals
- November 9th : Doo Doos will be sampling and selling butter tarts at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
- COBOURG FARMERS MARKET (Saturday)
213 Second St, Cobourg, ON K9A 2P8
- PETERBOROUGH DOWNTOWN FARMERS MARKET (Saturday)
Peterborough Square, Lower Level of the Mall, 340 George St. North, Peterborough
NOTE: Indoor Location starting Saturday Nov 2, 2019
- BUTTER TART TOUR
“We bake fresh every day.
We do everything by hand
and it sure does pay off in
the taste of the tart.”
– Diane Rogers
“We bake fresh every day. We do everything by hand and it sure does pay off in the taste of the tart.”
– Diane Rogers