* We are closed for Canada Day *
June 24, 2020: We are open – Please either call us to place an order or order through our online store. You can now choose to shop, pick-up time-slot, or Shipping Butter Tarts (minimum order of 2 dozen) through Purolator.
Please visit or call the store 📞705-939-1394 or shop online for our Butter Tarts and our Daily goods.
CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICKUP:
TUESDAY – SATURDAY 9:15 -4:45 PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Your order will be left on a table outside the bakery with your name on it. We ask that upon picking up your order that everyone practice their own social distancing measures.
PUROLATOR SHIPPING: We offer Canada-wide shipping of our Butter Tarts (Minimum order is 2 dozen).
as seen on
BUTTER TART CLUB
enter your email:
Our butter tarts are handcrafted bursts of sweet and savoury – lovingly baked for those who enjoy both flakey crusts and creamy fillings.
award winning butter tarts
Many of our customers enjoy our classic and specialty recipes.
Take a look at where our tarts have appeared:
- Ontario’s Best Butter Tart Festival Awards
- Royal Winter Fair Butter Tart Awards
- The Butter Tart Tour Awards
- LCBO Food & Drink Feature – Fall 2019
- CBS The Goods Butter Tart Taste-Off Champion 2017
- Canadian Food Championship Edmonton, AB 2016
- Front Page of the Toronto Star
- See the detailed list by clicking below…
markets & festivals
4th Line Theatres Festival Friday Farmers’ Market at The Winslow Farm | 779 Zion Line
on Friday mornings from July 3 – August 28th, 8 am – 12 pm.
More info: https://www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca/
- COBOURG FARMERS MARKET (Saturday)
213 Second St, Cobourg, ON K9A 2P8
- PETERBOROUGH DOWNTOWN FARMERS MARKET (Saturday)
Peterborough Square, Lower Level of the Mall, 340 George St. North, Peterborough
NOTE: Indoor Location starting Saturday Nov 2, 2019
- BUTTER TART TOUR
“We bake fresh every day.
We do everything by hand
and it sure does pay off in
the taste of the tart.”
– Diane Rogers
“We bake fresh every day. We do everything by hand and it sure does pay off in the taste of the tart.”
– Diane Rogers