April 27, 2020: We are open – Please either call us to place an order or order through our online store. You can now choose from pick-up time-slot, delivery on Fridays, or Shipping Butter Tarts (minimum order of 2 dozen) through Purolator.
Please call the store 📞705-939-1394 or shop online for our Butter Tarts and our Daily goods.
CONTACTLESS CURBSIDE PICKUP:
TUESDAY – SATURDAY 9:15 -4:45 PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Your order will be left on a table outside the bakery with your name on it. We ask that upon picking up your order that everyone practice their own social distancing measures.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY FROM PETERBOROUGH TO NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY ON FRIDAYS ONLY. Cut-off time for delivery orders is Wednesday at 5pm. Any orders received after this time will be scheduled for the following Friday.
PUROLATOR SHIPPING: We offer Canada-wide shipping of our Butter Tarts (Minimum order is 2 dozen).
BUTTER TART CLUB
enter your email:
award winning butter tarts
Many of our customers enjoy our classic and specialty recipes.
Take a look at where our tarts have appeared:
- Ontario’s Best Butter Tart Festival Awards
- Royal Winter Fair Butter Tart Awards
- The Butter Tart Tour Awards
- LCBO Food & Drink Feature – Fall 2019
- CBS The Goods Butter Tart Taste-Off Champion 2017
- Canadian Food Championship Edmonton, AB 2016
- Front Page of the Toronto Star
- See the detailed list by clicking below…
markets & festivals
- November 9th : Doo Doos will be sampling and selling butter tarts at the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
- COBOURG FARMERS MARKET (Saturday)
213 Second St, Cobourg, ON K9A 2P8
- PETERBOROUGH DOWNTOWN FARMERS MARKET (Saturday)
Peterborough Square, Lower Level of the Mall, 340 George St. North, Peterborough
NOTE: Indoor Location starting Saturday Nov 2, 2019
- BUTTER TART TOUR
We do everything by hand
and it sure does pay off in
the taste of the tart.”
– Diane Rogers
“We bake fresh every day. We do everything by hand and it sure does pay off in the taste of the tart.”
– Diane Rogers