We will be closed for holidays from December 24th at 1pm and reopen in the new year on Tuesday, January 12th.
Thank you to all of our amazing customers for your support, kindness and love of our butter tarts – your continued support during this past year has warmed our hearts! Thank you!
We will be opening up for curbside pick-up and returning to our regular shipping schedule on January 12th! Our website is open taking orders for the new season!
as seen on
BUTTER TART CLUB
enter your email:
Our butter tarts are handcrafted bursts of sweet and savoury – lovingly baked for those who enjoy both flakey crusts and creamy fillings.
award winning butter tarts
Many of our customers enjoy our classic and specialty recipes.
Take a look at where our tarts have appeared:
- Ontario’s Best Butter Tart Festival Awards
- Royal Winter Fair Butter Tart Awards
- The Butter Tart Tour Awards
- LCBO Food & Drink Feature – Fall 2019
- CBS The Goods Butter Tart Taste-Off Champion 2017
- Canadian Food Championship Edmonton, AB 2016
- Front Page of the Toronto Star
- See the detailed list by clicking below…
markets & festivals
4th Line Theatres Festival Friday Farmers’ Market at The Winslow Farm | 779 Zion Line
on Friday mornings from July 3 – August 28th, 8 am – 12 pm.
More info: https://www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca/
- COBOURG FARMERS MARKET (Saturday)
213 Second St, Cobourg, ON K9A 2P8
- PETERBOROUGH DOWNTOWN FARMERS MARKET (Saturday)
Peterborough Square, Lower Level of the Mall, 340 George St. North, Peterborough
NOTE: Indoor Location starting Saturday Nov 2, 2019
- BUTTER TART TOUR
“We bake fresh every day.
We do everything by hand
and it sure does pay off in
the taste of the tart.”
– Diane Rogers
“We bake fresh every day. We do everything by hand and it sure does pay off in the taste of the tart.”
– Diane Rogers